LAQUER BROW LAMINATION
Laquer Brow Lamination is the hottest new trend in the beauty industry. This service creates the look of full, fluffy brows in one simple appointment by realigning the directional hair growth & enhancing the brow shape. The look of added volume is created by combing the brow hairs over sparse areas. The results are gorgeous and visible right away. Laquer Brow Lamination is a custom brow formulated, 3 step lamination system compliant with Health Canada. You can achieve a full and fluffy look or a sleek tame brow.
How Long does it Last?
Lacquer Brow Lamination results will vary from client to client but in most cases last upwards to 8 weeks.
Once the brow hairs have completed their growth cycle, clients can repeat the procedure again.
We recommend waiting 8-12 weeks in between lamination appointments.
Who is an ideal lacquer brow lamination client?
•Anyone looking to improve the overall look of the brow
•Clients with sparse brows
•Clients who are growing out their brows
•Clients not ready to commit to permanent make up
•Clients with unruly, course brows
•Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Contraindications include but are not limited to:
•Recent Eye Surgery
•Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed by 6 weeks)
•Scar Tissue in the treatment area.
•Brow Growth Serums
The aftercare is very simple when it comes to Brow Lamination. The most important points to remember are:
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24-48 hours
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils
- Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
- Do not apply Retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
- No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- Apply Lacquer Brow Balm daily (we suggest before bed)
Comb the hairs into place each day